Mastebolin (vial)?or?Masteron (Drostanolone propionate)?is perhaps one of the most ?exotic? androgenic anabolic steroids (AAS) used by athletes. Originally developed as an anti-estrogen, the drug was used to treat breast cancer. It has been widely used in the treatment of breast cancer in combination with SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator)?Tamoxifen?(Nolvadex)?and has contributed to a significant reduction in estrogen levels in women undergoing such treatment. Today, for various reasons, it is rarely used for these purposes, but for many athletes, and professional bodybuilders in particular, Masteron remains a practically unsung favorite among anabolic steroids.
- Without a doubt, the most effective drug will act during drying. However, for a noticeable result, the athlete must follow a strict diet. Therefore, the drug is used in the last stage of drying, when the percentage of subcutaneous fat is already quite small (no more than 10%).
- Muscles become stiff, hard, elastic.
- The skin becomes thinner, the venousness increases.
- Much marked muscle fibers.
- Moderate growth of strength, accelerated recovery, increased endurance without unwanted weight gain.
- Does not aromatize, does not cause side effects associated with estrogen.
- Does not cause gynecomastia.
- Does not detain fluid in the body.
- Masteron is not a hepatotoxic anabolic steroid and does not imply damage to the liver.
Side effects of Mastebolin (vial)
- A rather strong manifestation of virilization symptoms in women.
- Acne, acne on the face and body.
- Loss or intense hair growth.
- Increasing LDL cholesterol (?bad? cholesterol) and lowering HDL cholesterol (?good? cholesterol).
- Significantly inhibits the production of your own testosterone. After the cycle, exogenous steroid hormones are eliminated, production resumes.
The standard dose of Masteron for adult men is usually 300-400 mg per week. This means that 100 mg injections should be given every other day for 6-8 weeks. For women, dosages of 50 mg per week for 4-6 weeks should be sufficient. Some women can use up to 100 mg of the drug per week, but when using these dosages, the first signs of masculinization appear.
Masteron is considered as a relatively weak anabolic agent. This is largely due to the fact that the drug does not significantly affect the growth of muscle mass, athletes tend to identify the quality of the steroid with its capabilities in building muscle mass. Other athletes cannot rate Masteron due to improper use. If the percentage of fat in your body is more than 25%, you will not see half of the effects that the drug provides. This is a very valuable anabolic steroid, but you have to understand well why you use it, what advantages it has, what you can achieve with its use. Required?PCT.
There are no reviews yet.